Tracking Your Press Release
The following services can also help you monitor the amount of coverage you are actually getting.
- MediaClipping – provides affordable and widely respected online press clipping services.
- PRW – Provides a free online clipping service for press releases that are distributed through our basic distribution package. After your press release has been distributed, our staff will search key Web sites that would be appropriate publishers of your news. We prepare a report providing you 20 – 45 live links to your press release on various websites. This presentation is emailed to you within hours.
- LEXIS-NEXIS Communication Center – The world’s largest provider of credible, in-depth information. From legal and government to business and high-tech, our products and services provide direct access to an enormous information universe.
- Luce Online – Luce Online is an automatic, electronic news clipping service provider delivering up-to-the-minute stories from over 7,000 print publications, newspapers, wire services, magazines, trade publications, and Internet/Online news sites. Receive full text articles and abstracts of stories matching your custom news criteria via email or website delivery. Luce Press Clippings reads over 15,000 publications: every daily newspaper, virtually every weekly newspaper in the U.S., plus complete coverage of consumer, business, trade and professional magazines and other publications.
- factiva – (Formerly Dow Jones Interactive) Over 8,000 sources from around the world in almost two dozen languages, but you’re going to pay for it. A service of Reuters and Dow Jones, factiva is great when you’re looking for archived articles, information in trade publications and special reports. You can also get television and radio transcripts from many major media outlets. Prices start at $2.95 per article, but the company offers subscription services at different pricing levels. Contact the company for more information.
- Webclipping.com – is a comprehensive clipping service that monitors when you, your product, or your service appears anywhere on the Internet or World Wide Web. WebClipping searches the millions of pages of Web sites and Usenet discussion groups. Monthly fees vary.
- CustomScoop – delivers customizable media monitoring technology and analysis to its customers in Public Relations, Sales, Marketing, Investor Relations and Competitive Intelligence. Products range from an efficient online news clipping service to an enterprise-level blog monitoring and analysis solution.
- Ewatch – is a comprehensive monitoring service for the Internet that allows you to accurately track what is appearing in cyberspace about your company or product. Packages include thousands of editorial-based sites, more than 63,000 Usenet groups and electronic mailing lists, and public discussion areas. Prices vary according to the coverage you want.